Sunday, 11 May 2014

KFC in China

     The first blog entry is about fast food and advertising.  Let me think the topic about the entry.
Oh, I think that's KFC, a successful fast food restaurant in my country. In 1990's, there is no fast food in China. As I as know, KFC as the American's brand, it is the first fast food company for coming into China's market.
KFC in China
                                                                       Kungfu ad
    KFC  makes a large number of advertising introduce product. Its ad adds to Chinese style,for example kungfu.This kind of advertising is more easily accepted by Chinese. People contact with  fries, fried chicken, hamburger first. Most of people are interested in KFC's fast food, especially children. They like as strawberry or chocolate sundae, sweet ice-cream. 
    KFC  also makes for Chinese edible food, like as Rice bowl,rice served with meat and vegetables on top. Chinese like rice with vegetables,especially students. Beause it is cheap and tasty.
KFC creats Rice bowl after studying market. It is popular. The food is a huge success.
                                                                           Rice bowl
    KFC creats message of ad, "there is a KFC, life more delicious." All the people have  remembered this sentence.

8 comments:

  1. I sometimes go to this shop, but I have never been to this shop in China.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to China. If you go to China, you would come KFC shop in China.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog. You give us a fantastic blog with pictures and video. "There is a KFC, life more delicious." "There is a JunFeng, we more enjoy blog."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you a lot. I have skimmed your blog. It is very well. Let's keep in touch with blog.

      Delete
  4. What a funny ad! KFC is famous in Japan too. But Japanese ad is not funny as Chinese one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you come to China, you could contract with me, and I would try to eat Chinese KFC with you.

      Delete
  5. I was surprised by how popular KFC was when I lived in Taiwan. I guess they must be smart with their menu and marketing.

    Corrections:
    In 1990's, there was no fast food in China.

    Chinese, especially students, like rice with vegetables because they are cheap and tasty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you live in Taiwan? Oh, it's nice. KFC in China is very large with shop front. It's very current. If you come Beijing in case, you can enjoy Chinese food in KFC.

      Delete