As a younger man, I also have a dream, skydiving. When I was about 12 years old, I knew the skydiving on TV. I was very exited when the people jumped in sky form a plane. They took the sports glasses and clothes for sheltering wind. When they fell, they shook hands by hands to make many styles. After then, they opened the parachute and released color smoke. That looked very cool. The sport is exiting and brave, dangerous and risky at the same time. I was attracted to the skydiving. I've tried many times in my dream. However, I haven't finished my the dream so far. I haven't had an opportunity to try the extreme sport. But, I won't give up, and I'll realize my dream.


Wow, that's an amazing picture! It still looks too scary for me though. When I'm in the air, I prefer to be in an airplane!
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
I really admire him because he has the courage to reach his dream of extreme skateboarding.
As a younger man, I also had a dream: skydiving.
wow!!! I hope you can do it , sounds amazing
ReplyDeleteThank you for your courage. The sport is only my dream so far.
DeleteWe can try skydiving here!
ReplyDeleteReally, Let's go together.
DeleteSounds very nice extreme sport!
ReplyDeleteSounds extreme, and also do it very dangerous.
DeleteWhat awesome pictures! I wanna try it!
ReplyDeleteIf you try, you may sept somebody's parachutes , haha...
DeleteI want to try skydiving too!
ReplyDeleteYeah, let's go. haha
DeleteI love this sport.
ReplyDeleteLet's go next time. haha
Delete