I read the story about a con-man Frank Abagnale today, who played all these roles as pilot, doctor, lawyer and professor. That's sounds very crazy and impossible, but he did. Because I like watching TV and movies , I often dream that I was a famous actor as Tom Hanks.
Tom Hanks
If I would be a famous actor, my life will hugely change. First, I have many assistants arrange my scheduled. Three meals a day has a special chef to cook a meal for me. My agent will talk about a movie with film company. I'll also receive play,and continue to pick up the role of attention. Everyday, I've to catch on a movie scene. In order to the role of performance more perfect, I'll study the script again and again, and feel experience the inner world of the role and the technique of expression. Second, as a famous person, I will take part in many public welfare activities on regular time. I'll call attention to children in need of help, and promote the behavior of civilization. Maybe, I will play some advertisements; however, I promise that I advertise the trustworthy products. Finally, I'll also attend all kinds of festival, for example Cannes film and Oscar film festival. I will probably obtain the best actor Oscar.
In a word, if one day I'm an actor, I will give all my life dedicated to the performance stage.
oh!!! nice... it should be amazing
ReplyDeleteIf that, I may promise that you play a leading role. Haha!!!
DeleteSounds pretty cool! be an actor sounds like an awesome moment
ReplyDeleteSo that's just my dream. Hehe!!
DeleteI think Tom Hanks is a great choice! He's admired and respected all over the world. It sounds like you have a well thought-out plan.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
If I were a famous actor, my life would hugely change.
Second, as a famous person, I'll take part in many charity activities in my free time.
In fact, I'm a fan of Tom Hanks. Good idea!
ReplyDeleteNow, why can you worship me ? haha!!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThat's great idea! You choose the best actor!
ReplyDeleteAs an actor, be carful scandal!
ReplyDeleteThat's only a dream for me! haha !
DeleteI like him, too!
ReplyDeleteReally! We are Tom's funs! ha
Delete