Thursday, 5 June 2014

I Love this Game

     I'd like to play basketball when I was in  middle school.  I was obsessed with this game. I love this game.  I also like watching NBA (National Basketball Association) matches.  I usually dream I was a super star like as Michael Jordan, and I's able to do all sorts of high difficulty movtives. Haha...    
    
Michael Jordan
 

     I would play basketball every week. Especially, I came university of Calgary, because I have a litter time to enjoy the game. I met many classmates liked the sport. So, we often paly togther after class. We also talk about the famous basketball stars and the playing skills in spare time. Although my athletic ability isn't good as younger, I still want to try  new actions. Whenever I play this sport, I enjoy the joy of movements and feel completely relax.

 




 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I saw you at sports centre. I wanna play with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a good shooter. When my foot recovers, we play together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire people who like to play that game. It's amazing when you see many guys throwing the ball and doing perfect shots. I thing you do a good job as a player!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard that the NBA is really popular in China. I wonder if there will be any more Chinese players after Yao Ming? I think he's retired now.

    Corrections:
    I usually dreamed I was a super star like Michael Jordan, and I was able to do all sorts of high difficulty moves.

    I met many classmates who liked the sport.









    ReplyDelete